Patriot Disposal is considered an essential service, and while delays may be possible, service will continue as scheduled with the following exceptions:
- No bulk or special pick-up items may be placed out for pick-up.
- Friday, April 3, 2020 is the last day to put out any yard waste with regular trash. After this date, DO NOT put yard waste outside until further notice.
- Questions? Contact Patriot Disposal us at (703) 257-7100 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Residents can help provide Patriot Disposal workers safer working conditions by following these best practices.
1. REDUCE THE WASTE YOU GENERATE– During this unprecedented time, residents should be mindful of the quantity of waste they generate, so as not to overwhelm the collection system. For example, this is not the best time to clean out the garage/do spring cleaning.
2. REDUCE YOUR YARD WASTE – Start grass cycling, backyard composting, and limit generation of yard waste if possible.
3. BAG ALL TRASH and REFUSE – Bagged trash limits exposure to potentially harmful materials, such as used tissue that could spread viruses and bacteria.
4. KEEP ALL RECYCLING CLEAN AND LOOSE – When recycling is loose in the bin, not in bags, it is easier to process. Removing food and liquid residue from recyclables minimizes the spread of viruses and bacteria. Only place plastic bottles and jugs, paper, cardboard, cartons and metal cans in the bin.
5. EMPTY ALL LIQUIDS – Liquids in bottles, cans, and other containers can carry viruses and bacteria and can splash onto collectors when trash and recyclables are emptied.
6. WIPE/DISINFECT CART HANDLES AND LIDS – The two main touch points on a cart for collectors are the lid and the handles. By wiping those areas down with disinfectant or soapy water, you minimize the danger of shared contact areas.
Woodstream HOA Updates
- Continue to practice social distancing at all times. Residents and/or guests should not be congregating at the basketball court, Tot Lot, or any where else throughout the community. Stay safe!
- If you have recently moved-in or have any changes to your current email, please email us today at email@example.com so we can update our records and send important updates to you.